PATRICK'S DAY RIDDLES
- Why did St. Patrick drive the snakes out of Ireland?
Answer: Because it was too far for them to crawl.
- Why was the Irish river so rich?
Answer: Because it had 2 banks.
- Do leprechauns get angry when you make fun of their height?
Answer: Only a little.
- What do you call a leprechaun's vacation home?
Answer: A Lepre-condo.
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
Answer: Because regular rocks are too heavy.
- What do you call an Irishman who keeps bouncing off walls?
Answer: Rick O'Shea.
- What do you call a fake stone in Ireland?
Answer: A sham rock.
- Why do so many people live in Ireland?
Answer: Because the capital is always Dublin.
- Did you hear about the leprechaun who worked at the diner?
Answer: He was a short order cook.
- Where would you find a leprechaun baseball team?
Answer: In the Little League.
- What does a leprechaun call a tall happy man wearing green?
Answer: The Jolly Green Giant.
- How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time?
Answer: He's Dublin over with laughter.